Winter is here and it’s time to create some amazing winter decor!
We love winter centrepieces like this one because not only do they look beautiful, but they last so long.
You can have an amazing centrepiece just like this one for your table.
All you need is:
- An open container (I used a beautiful hollow log) lined with plastic wrap
- A block of floral foam
- A plant dish to hold your water and floral foam
- A sharp pair of pruners
- Your favourite winter greens (I used eucalyptus, BC cedar, magnolia, and Carolina sapphire)
- Winterberries (fresh or artificial)
- Any other winter touches you like (I used cotton and pinecones)
Grab your supplies and follow along below and in no time you’ll have a beautiful centrepiece that will last you through the holidays!
This is so beautiful! You make it look so easy!
ps. your puppies are adorable