Send The “Right Message” With Flowers For Every Occasion
DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF MESSAGE YOU’RE SENDING BASED ON YOUR FLOWER CHOICES? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! NEVER BE MISUNDERSTOOD AGAIN WITH THESE GOLDEN RULES FOR EVERY OCCASION.
- Condolences, Grievances
Expressions of Love Arrangements
Offering Condolences or Grievances
“I’m Sorry” Arrangements
- White, grey, or black, it might be best to stick with a neutral or softer palette.
- A lot of colour, then you are safe to send a big colourful bouquet.
- Ranunculus: Charm and attraction.
- Gerbera Daisies: Innocence, purity, cheerfulness and love.
- Orchids: Thoughtfulness, beauty, charm, and love.
- Garden Roses: Friendship, joy, gladness and freedom.
- Peonies: Honour, happiness, wealth and good fortune.
Depending on where you send it, you could choose to have the flowers arranged in a vase or without. If you are sending them to the office, in the vase is best. When sending them to a home, you can forgo the vase.