The Amazing Benefits Of Eucalyptus
Do you want to create a spa-like atmosphere at home? Are you struggling with chest congestion or joint pain? Are you suffering from respiratory or sinus issues?
If you said yes to any of the above, you have to try this extremely simple yet beneficial DIY in your own home!
Five Benefits of Eucalyptus:
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Mental stimulant
- Helps with sinus and respiratory issues
- Relaxes and dilates the muscles in the trachea and lungs
At Flowers Talk Tivoli, we carry a wide variety of eucalyptus throughout the year. From parvifolia to seeded, silver dollar to cineria, baby blue to true blue, we get them all! And we are lucky enough to have wonderful suppliers that deliver these varieties to use twice weekly during their season.
This super simple DIY only requires a bundle of eucalyptus tied in a bunch and your shower. In only a few minutes you’ll have a spa-like experience right at home!
The eucalyptus that you want to use for your shower either the baby blue or the true blue eucalyptus, very similar to each other with matching benefits. It’s all about the oil with these types of euc!
- Choose a small or large bundle of baby blue or true blue eucalyptus. The larger the bunch the more oils that will be released.
- Create a bunch and tie it with raffia or jute.
- Hang the bunch in your shower, behind the shower head and out of the shower stream.
- Turn your shower on to very hot water and let the steam release the oils in the eucalyptus. It’s key to allow the hot water to activate the oil in the branches.
- Wait a couple of minutes and then turn the water down to a safe temperature before you hop in and enjoy the many benefits of this great plant.